Susuki Ignis Hybrid 2021
In its latest generation, the Suzuki Ignis retains the elements that used it as one of the most popular and beloved models of the Japanese brand over time, while at the same time it does not hesitate to adorn them with the necessary modern “touches” and a design that does not can go unnoticed by anyone.
Combined with its compact dimensions, as well as the existence of four-wheel drive versions, which in terms of competition are found only in the Fiat Panda, it is a very tempting proposal in the city cars with orientation.
ENGINE – 1.2
- Fuel – Gasoline
- Capacity (ml) – 1.242
- Max Power (horsepower / rpm) – 90/6000
- Max Torque (Nm / rpm) – 120/4400
CONSUMPTION (liters / 100km) – POLLUTANTS (gr / km)
- Average manufacturer price – 4.6 (5.0 the 4 × 4)
- Emission CO2 – 104 (114 the 4×4)
- Drive – On 2 or 4 wheels
- Gearbox – Manual or automatic,5-speed
- 0-100 km / h (sec.) – 12,2
- Final speed (km / h) – 170 (165 τα 4×4)
- Length*Width*Height (mm) – 3700x1690x1595
- Wheelbase (mm) – 2435
- Luggage space (liters) – 267(227 τα 4×4)
Please note that this is only a request and not an automatic booking. We will check availability and contact you shortly to inform you of your request.